Legend of Zelda: The end Legend of Zelda: The end

Abuse of Zelda

It's a shame to see a flash like this gets away with such a hig score. I guess it's because this is about Zelda, and we all know, Zelda scores on Newgrounds.
Basicly this flash was nothing more then 3 TRACED images 'animated' like a storyboard animation. I really wouldn't care about the traced images if it had some action between them but you can't get away with just 3 traced images and a unorginal plot...
Well, I guess you can, if you look at the score of this flash. To bad such a bad flash like this gets so overrated. All well, shit happens.

Irish flamefart Irish flamefart

zieke shit

Jaja, anaal!

Bend it Like a Knife Bend it Like a Knife

LOL THAT WAS SO NOT GERMAN! :P

Hehe, this song wassn't german, it's DUTCH! Haha! And I can know it because I'm Dutch myself! And the song actually issn't that random at all, you just didn't understand a fuck of it, or so it seems because you translated it totally wrong! Hahahaha but that's what it makes this flash so funny and hilarious for me! I laughed my ass off seeing how lame and wrong you translated everything. :P But enough about the Dutch and the wrong translation, it was a pretty decent flash and funny so yeah I will vote 3 for you! ;) But don't forget, NEVER MESSUP DUTCH WITH GERMAN, BECAUSE DUTCH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM GERMAN!!!! XD

Battle - Lord of the Ring Battle - Lord of the Ring

Eeey Ludi!

Lang niet meer iets van je gezien of gehoord! Nice om weer eens wat van je te zien op newgrounds! Best geinig spel, good geprogrameerd! Ik doe het je niet na. De gevechten werden wel saai na een tijdje. Als je kan probeer dan extra characters te maken.

Yo I see you soon amigo I think!

Luc

Online Elite Mahjong Online Elite Mahjong

way to hard

Good game only way to hard. I mean playing mayong issn't that hard but the VERY SHORT timelimit makes it really hard! You should make an option to buy extra time with your score like buying a hint and stuff... that would make it allot better.

Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2 Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2

pretty good but...

Pretty good but, it would be better if your hard mode questions where correct. Some questions don't have the right answer, they are all wrong, like sonics age question, you can choose from 15, 16, or 18. His age is 15 years old, I'm 100% sure about that, but when I clicked it it said it was wrong. Ans the question about sonics last words in Sonic adventures 2, those are: Adios, shadow, the hedgehog, but according to your quiz it was something else. So please dont ask question if you don't even know the answer youself, but for now, please fix those questions.