Battle - Lord of the Ring Battle - Lord of the Ring

Eeey Ludi!

Lang niet meer iets van je gezien of gehoord! Nice om weer eens wat van je te zien op newgrounds! Best geinig spel, good geprogrameerd! Ik doe het je niet na. De gevechten werden wel saai na een tijdje. Als je kan probeer dan extra characters te maken.

Yo I see you soon amigo I think!

Luc

Online Elite Mahjong Online Elite Mahjong

way to hard

Good game only way to hard. I mean playing mayong issn't that hard but the VERY SHORT timelimit makes it really hard! You should make an option to buy extra time with your score like buying a hint and stuff... that would make it allot better.

Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2 Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2

pretty good but...

Pretty good but, it would be better if your hard mode questions where correct. Some questions don't have the right answer, they are all wrong, like sonics age question, you can choose from 15, 16, or 18. His age is 15 years old, I'm 100% sure about that, but when I clicked it it said it was wrong. Ans the question about sonics last words in Sonic adventures 2, those are: Adios, shadow, the hedgehog, but according to your quiz it was something else. So please dont ask question if you don't even know the answer youself, but for now, please fix those questions.

Nightmare B4 Halloween 13 Nightmare B4 Halloween 13

Good try but...

way to hard! You shouldjave made an option to riew the original picture while finding the differences in the photoshopped picture.

onigirl newversion! onigirl newversion!

it didn't work

it didn't work

Onigirlluvr responds:

new version but we messed up on uploading it we uplaoded the wrong thing but tommarow we will have a new version! with a skill chooser for n00bs l33ts and EXTr3mers thanks
Onigirl Teamâ„¢

Naked Melee Naked Melee

kinda boring

Sorry I didn't really liked this game. It was really boring, just create a small army and see how they beat those aliens up. And it was way to easy, even the INSANE mode was easy for me.

3 Foot Ninja II 3 Foot Ninja II

Sorry

I feel sorry to give you this low rate, because you really spend allot of time on this, I;m sure about that. It also looked really awsome, but the reason I gave you this rate is because of the game itself. I didn't liked it. Just buttonbashing and move to the next area and buttonbash again. It was really boring and really un-original. But the good thing was, you actually made a story with cutscenes, most of the games like this-one doesn't even have a plot or a story.

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

Nice game!

Very funny and nice game! :P I Only disliked the voice from the honeyprinses-or-whoever-she-was. She could have puth more feeling in her lines :S.
I do liked the way you drew the honey girl (If it is not traced)
Nice game, original and very well done for a quiky!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

It's okay but....

It's okay but the most tutorials you got there are already in flash self so, but it sure is handy for the dumb losers who can't make a flash movie which can past the judgement stage, and are to lame to look in flash itself for the turorials.
So nothing to say, just use your good skills to make something usefuller nexttime.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I know some of the things here are already explained in flash itself. But i think this tutorial makes it easier to understand.

Link kirby's fire temple Link kirby's fire temple

Pretty funny.

Good game. But its a bit buggy, to bad. Try to fix the bugs.